looks like it's not just pure luck involved :)
 
http://www.worldrps.com/advanced.html
 
Terje
 
 -----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne av Vincent Le
Sendt: 15. november 2005 02:49
Til: [email protected]
Emne: Re: [Speed cubing group] I'm the competitive type...



Hmm...how exactly do you get good at rock paper scissors? I've heard
there
are people who are really good at it (I guess like you) but I'm still
confined to the luck idea. I'd definitely like to know if there is some
kind
of strategy behind it. (Oh, and I do find small games fun. :-))

Vincent

On 14/11/05, Craig Bouchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  Well,
>
> You all here are competitive to some extent, and find small games fun.
> I just thought I would announce that I am my school's Rock Paper
> Scissors Champion...thank you...and everyone says it is just luck, but
> it SOOOOO isn't...
>
> Craig
>
>
>
>
>  ------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
>    - Visit your group
"speedsolvingrubikscube<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubiks
cube>"
>    on the web.
>     - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<speedsolvingrubikscub
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



  _____  

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 


        
*        Visit your group "speedsolvingrubikscube
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube> " on the web.
  

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
scribe> 
  

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . 


  _____  




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to