I took the test:

Your Type is ENTJ

Extroverted 33%
Intuitive 50%
Thinking 25%
Judging 33%

    * moderately expressed extrovert
    * moderately expressed intuitive personality
    * moderately expressed thinking personality
    * moderately expressed judging personality

~ Bob

--- In [email protected], "kwickykanny"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> For those of you familiar with Myers-Briggs type - what personality 
> types do you think would be most drawn to speedcubing?  My guess is 
> that the prototypical cuber would be ISTP or INTP.  I think it would be 
> harder for an F or J to learn cubing, because I'd think being able to 
> analyze and adapt are primo considerations.  I'm also thinking S's 
> would be more interested in speed per se, whereas N's would be more 
> interested in the mathematics of the cube and the like.
> 
> In my adult life I seem to have 'gelled' as an ISTP.  I was ISFP but 
> after working in the business world for about 5 years, I got all 
> hard 'n' crusty. :P
> 
> If you don't know your type, take the test at:
> http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to