--- In [email protected], "Mike Bennett"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Gilles Roux"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > It's just matter of defining "orientations".
> > Look at my site again, the page has been rewritten a few days ago.
> > 
> > Gilles
> 
> Thanks very much!  I haven't been in a couple of weeks.  I'm going to
> spend the night working on this new way.  Wish me luck.
> 
> -Mike

Wow.  I've been trying to do this for months and had no luck
whatsoever.  It just clicked tonight.  Of course, it still takes me
forever to do, but I'm going to have to work on it a lot now.

I've noticed, though, that when I get to the point where I need to
place the UL+UR edges, the UF+UB edges are often already solved.  This
is really just one of the 4 PME cases, with a U adjustment at the end.
 I think I may try to incorporate this a little and see how it works.
 Does anyone else do this on a regular basis?





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to