--- In [email protected], "Gilles Roux"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> I was proposing it in
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/message/23314
> That's one of the tricks that can be useful at slow speed, but I'm
skeptical about using it for speed.
> 
> Gilles.

After trying it several times, I only got one nice solve out of many.
 I think 1 out of 8 went well that way.  The one was an 18.xx, but the
rest were over 20.

How on earth do you recognize the correct/incorrect edges with
unconstrained centers so quickly?  My fastest solve that way was still
a 30+.

-Mike





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to