Tim Woodall ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Edouard Gomez wrote:
> > #ifdef __linux__
> > >                           if(write_dest(fdout, destination_buf, n  +
>(bridging)?-BRIDGING1483_HEADER:HDLC_HEADER_SIZE) > 0)
>
> This is surely wrong? ITYM
> if(write_dest(fdout, destination_buf, n  +
>((bridging)?-BRIDGING1483_HEADER:HDLC_HEADER_SIZE)) > 0)
>
> Infact I'm amazed it works at all as you will be passing a negative length to
>write_dest.

You were  true, i fixed that  before posting the second  email to this
list. This  error is only C  operator priority mistake...  you make it
once but it's  easy to track because  i was sending packets of  0 or 2
bytes all the time :-) My ISP had a very bad day yesterday with all my
tests ;-)

> > 1166a1227,1247
> > > #ifdef __linux__
> > >           if(bridging) {
> > >                   /*
> > >                    * When bridging aal5 frames will never use more than 1500
>bytes
> > >                    * because max I802.2 frames are 15000 bytes long, so there is
>no
>
> Do you mean 1500 here in the comment rather than 15000. Otherwise it doesn't make
>sense!

of course the maximum ethernet frame length is 1500 bytes.

> > 1193a1275,1277
> > > #ifdef __linux__
> > >                   return(r + (bridging)?BRIDGING1483_HEADER:-HDLC_HEADER_SIZE);
>
> Wrong? ITYM
> return(r + ((bridging)?BRIDGING1483_HEADER:-HDLC_HEADER_SIZE));

Same comment as before.

> God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = - @B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
> and there was light.

Wrong it's maxwell who said that ;-)