Leonard den Ottolander ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>  The two checks whether pti ==  1 can be merged. Dropping the "idiotic
> frame length" check, using the constants from atm.h, renaming n1 to
> nb_cells, moving the declaration of  nb_cells inside the if (pti == 1)
> and simplifiying the payload  length calculation renders the following
> patch:

I  guess the  sourceforge anonymous  cvs is  still in  a pity  state and
lagging way behind the developer cvs access.

This patch was already applied with  the changes I listed.  It was not a
patch modification  request but a report.  Let's  blame sourceforge that
made you loose time on this.

The changes may show up in the anonymous cvs soon[1].

[1] soon, being a notion that can vary a lot lately on sourceforge, 24h
hours or even a week in worst case.

--
Edouard Gomez