Hi All,

> One last remark. I am not using the speedbundle.
>
> Here an extract of the error messages that I get when I try to compile
> speedbundle sources that I downloaded via cvs.speedtouch.sourceforge.net
>
> ################
>
> ./configure
> The source for your running kernel is in /lib/modules/2.6.5-James/build/
> Error: ppp_scripts/speedtch not found
> Error: if your ISP uses PPPoATM, then copy ppp_scripts/speedtch-pppoatm
> to ppp_scripts/speedtch
> Error: if your ISP uses PPPoE, then copy ppp_scripts/speedtch-pppoe to
> ppp_scripts/speedtch
> make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 1
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/data/Install/Speedtouch/speedbundle-1.0>

Hmm, It isn't the first time that someone sees errors while configuring
speedbundle and doesn't bother to read and understand those messages.

So, Duncan maybe it's time to change dose massages to something else. Maybe
something like this:

Step 1: To run this driver You'll need a firmware. For legal reasons it can't
be distributed with speedbundle........

or

Step 2: Please choose appropriate ppp script. If You're using PPPoE .....

BTW Isn't speedtch module included in 2.6.* kernels? So will speedbundle work
with those kernels? I tried but failed, though I didn't try hard.

Regards

Konrad

--
Konrad Klimaszewski    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.if.pw.edu.pl/~klimasz