> What display cat /proc/bus/usb/devices | grep 06b9
Nothing

> If it is a speedtouch Rev= 4.00, you mandatory need to use the new V1.2
> driver and it is not bad for other model.
> Read what display modem_run usage (particullary for optional bootloader
> with is mandatory with Rev 4.00 and zzzlp2.eni firmware)
I downloaded the targz file (1.2) from the sourceforge website and
installed it with the indications found in the french howto (12 Mai 2004).
I use alcaudsl.sys from my winxp renamed in mgmt.o and placed in
/usr/local/share/speedtouch/
With modem_run -f /usr/local/share/speedtouch/mgmt.o there is no answer.
My biggest problem (i think) is that the leds on the modem are OFF!
Thanxes