André M. Winter - Carto.net wrote:
> Feb  9 16:57:27 linux pppd[5894]: CHAP authentication succeeded
> Feb  9 16:57:28 linux pppd[5894]: not replacing default route to eth0
> [192.168.0.1]
I agree with Benoit, it looks like you've configured both the eth0 and ppp0
connection as
your default route. The eth0 is connecting first and ppp0 can't replace it.
Read the
scripts in /etc/sysconfig/network and see if you can figure it out.
Sorry for my terse message before, I was in a rush, on my way out. I'm glad you
were able
to solve the problem with speedmgmt.