Well, yes a text editor works for root.

Anyway right now I tried again: I logged as root, I used “Konsole” to put
the commands and “Kate” as text editor. I did not know that I had to use a
text editor and because of that I got again some errors while commanding...
I managed to follow the instructions until the end, but… as I expected the
connection does not work :(

As I am unable to check what is the exact problem I am thinking to reinstall
SUSE and to try again. At least I learnt something today…