INTERNET WORKS!!  :P
Right now I am writing this mail in Suse :)

Yes, I was connected!! The problem was that I was so upset that I didn't try
to browse web pages. Today I had been checking the Kinternet program who
tells me all the time that it cannot connect to the local server. There is a
"no connection" icon in the bar.

Anyway the important thing is that I can connect to internet!

But I would like to make you a last question (I promise):

I suppose that Kinternet has a problem of configuration that I am not able
to solve.
It shows an error "Perhaps the smpppd is not being executed".

At the cofiguration panel - server - Location of smpppd: is checked
"Automatic Detection" and unchecked "at the local machine" and "custom
configuration"
The default port is 3185.

I WILL NOT ASK ANY MORE.
THANKS A LOT TO EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT.