> 1. - Is there any way to create auto-documentation of a project
> without generating the rst files and setting the auto-doc strings
> (automodule, autoclass...) for each module and class manually?
Although this seems to be disregarded by some developers on this list, I
think this is sometimes very hand.
If you are working on a one-man-project you don't want to write all by hand.

What will help you is probably the autosummay extension:
http://sphinx.pocoo.org/latest/ext/autosummary.html#generating-stub-pages-automatically

> 2. - Another thing. In some of my Python modules I import classes and
> libraries that are not contained in the project and, when I try to
> build the documentation, I receive some warnings about it (module xxxx
> not found). The problem is that the html page of the module that
> contains a reference of a not-found class/library, is generated in
> blank. Is there any way to don't listen to the warnings and only
> generate the help itself? I can't add those necessary modules to the
> base path because they are not on my PC.
It should work if these packages are in your PYTHONPATH.
You can add these during the Sphinx run by adopting conf.py. See the
first section there.
See for instance:
http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scikits/trunk/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/source/conf.py

Come back here if you need more help.