Oh! Thank you for your answers, they helped me a lot!!

I have been able to generate a full automatic API documentation of one
project with your scripts Fernando, thank you! Regarding the second
question, I'm still having problems because the modules my project
needs are not located on my machine. Some projects I'm developing must
run in different platforms, and some modules are only located there.
My goal would be to document the project without worrying about the
modules that it needs but can't find or are not on my machine, because
the API I want to document is only the project's one. Any idea on how
to solve this?

Another question... Is there any way to automatically include the
source code of each class and method into the documentation? I was
thinking on create an script to do it, but better answer first :)

Thank you again for your help.

Best regards.