I am working on a tool which converts the *exported HTML* Sphinx
documentation into PDF. The main issue comes with the structure of the PDF,
without the full tree there is no easy way to know which index.html should
go after the other, and build a logical PDF.
Is there a way to get the whole tree somehow, with infinite depth, and
export it, XML, JSON...? Doing it manually is quite crazy since the
documentation is very big and is constantly growing

Thank you very much.

*Disclaimer: we are trying to avoid using the LaTeX Sphinx builder. Could
be done, but it has been discarded: We developed a customized version of
Sphinx to tweak doxygen since the project includes documentation of a
custom programming language, not supported out of the box. Tweaking the
LaTeX functionality would be redoing all the work. Additionally, all the
styling has been made already for the HTML, maintaining also the LaTeX
templates would also be double work. Going for the HTML to PDF seems like
the best option for this case. *