I was checking your script but you indeed pass a tree already defined in an
XML. My problem is to *get that tree*, I could write by hand a table of
content but it will change as soon as somebody changes the documentation
and additionally the documentation is constantly growing...the idea is to
get the tree from Sphinx since the structure is already defined inside the
rst files, isn't really possible to make this possible? The tree must be
somewhere, or not?