Hi,

Apologies if I've missed it somewhere in the documentation
or the issue tracker, but I can't find an answer to this.

Suppose I have a set of documentation files each containing
a chapter made of many sections. It can be more convenient
to keep them in a single file so it is easier to restructure
the content. The downside is that this file is rendered to
one single HTML page, which can be overwhelming for the reader
and/or slow to load, particularly if there are many images,
as in my use case. I'd prefer to have one HTML page per section.
Is this possible, possibly in an extension? If I had to
code it, where could I start?

Thanks,
Jean