On  7 Jul 2010, n3...@mac.com wrote:

> Oooh nice!

> I have a fair number of projects splint annotated if interested:
>       neon
>       gcrypt
>       beecrypt
>       gnutls
>       sqlite
>       elfutils
>       rsync
> all used with RPM/POPT (which are also completely splint annotated).

> I've likely got half a dozen more projects around somewhere too,
> I have used splint quite heavily in the past.

If you can provide access via cvs, etc I can grab the files and put
them in a contrib directory.  I have a project that I use splint and
gnutls with.  I might consider using that as a test case to see about
making them into 'pre-processed' libraries.

> (aside)
> These days I find LLVM and coverity easier to maintain even
> if custom splint annotations are likely as accurate as
> one wishes, depending on the level of detail one desires).

> I might be able to find some time to dig out API (in *.h only) which
> is (my guess, not looked) what you are attempting with "-load sqlite".

If you make them available (or more widely known), then more people
may be motivated to do this work.

Regards,
Bill Pringlemeir.

--
It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
- Matt Barry