On Jul 9, 2010, at 9:07 AM, Bill Pringlemeir wrote:

> On  6 Jul 2010, n3...@mac.com wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2010, at 5:01 PM, Skye Sweeney wrote:
>
>>> I am looking for an annotated header file for sqlite3. If someone has done
>>>     this work already I would love to piggyback on your sweat. If not, I
>>>     will be working on this and could post it back to the group.
>
>> I likely did splint annotations for sqlite3 4-5 years ago.
>
>> You can likely find in a top level check-out from
>>      cvs -d :ext:rpm-...@rpm5.org:/v/rpm/cvs get sqlite
>
>> Lemme look ... yeah there's a top-level module called "sqlite" still.
>
>> Please note "... 4-5 years ago ..." These days I use the sqlite3 in
>> db-5.0.21.
> I tried this.  There is a '.splintrc' file for processing the 'sqlite'
> project, but there are no annotations that I can discern in this project.
>
>    bprin...@pvr:/home/src/sqlite$ cat CVS/Root
>    :pserver:anonym...@rpm5.org:/v/rpm/cvs
>
> Is this the correct project?

Yes.

Apologies for misinformation (I did the annotations years ago).

Let me find where splint anotations got buried (its likely a branch/check-in
deep inside the repository).

If I can't find the annotations, I'll re-annotate (sqlite3 is embedded in RPM
these days, so it will only take me a few hours to annotate the
API in sqlite3.h) and send along. Actually modern annotations
are likely more useful than anything I did before (though sqlite3's API
hardly ever changes).

Again apologies for the misinformation. I'm very happy to
hear that splint is including annotated headers.

73 de Jeff