On 1/26/11 2:27 PM, Edit Five wrote:
> list
>

> Hi,
>
> Just thought I'd mention this, sorry it's slightly off topic.
>
> Myself and a friend (Max Hall) made a song from samples of the Swedish
> Rhapsody Number Station, if you'd like to have a listen here's the URL

I like it! I think the music-box theme works well with a backbeat...
It's interesting that you happened to post it today, because right now
I'm re-making an old song of my own that used a recording of E16 (Kilo
Golf) that I taped off the air back in the '80s. All I need now is the
original recording; it must be around here someplace...

Best of luck with your music,

Chris Gross