Hi again from Germany,

Christopher, you have an original recording of E16 "Kilo Golf" from the
80s? That would be cool. Do you remember, if the voices were already
synthetically or still live spoken? A synthetic version you can also find
on the Conet Project CDs (must be CD 3). Do you have more original
recordings of old numbers stations, especially with German numbers?

Max, also I wish much luck with your music boxes. I have 151 of them, all
in my appartement here, which you can see on Youtube. Try "JochenKopf"
(that's my username there) or directly "Jochen Kopf's music box
collection". The description is given in English. It's not numbers related,
so the G2 "Swedish Rhapsody" music box isn't there. Anyway, enjoy!

73

Jochen Kopf, Marburg/Germany