They usually do frequency hopping. They are generally not on any given
frequency for a long time.

Earlier last year, they were doing transmissions that started out
around 2700 kHz and moved up 5.25 kHz every 15 or 20 seconds till they
got around 2900 kHz, then they started over. The starting frequency
was never the same as the previous run. These were CW carrier
transmissions.

Last November they were using 2750 kHz as one frequency. The signals
sounded like two carriers separated by 1 to 10 Hz difference which
would vary.

There have been no HAARP transmissions since Nov. 12 or so of last
year, to my knowledge. Keep watching the HAARP HF spectrum display to
see if anything shows up.

73, Zack W9SZ