On 10/7/14, 11:26 AM, "Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprev...@cisco.com>
wrote:

>IPR is in the process of being disclosed.

The IPR was filed on Oct/7, but it was done against
draft-filsfils-rtgwg-segment-routing, which is the precursor of this
draft.  The filing is ok, it just took me a while to find it.

For the WG reference:  http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2457/

Authors:  We still havenĀ¹t received an explicit answer form Clarence,
Ahmed, Stephane, Igor, Wim and Ed.  [Note that some of you may have
replied for draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-mpls..]  It would be
very nice if we can close on this requirement by Oct/23 so (if adopted) we
have time to publish the WG-titled document before the deadline.

Thanks!

Alvaro.