On 11/6/2015 8:18 AM, Stefano Previdi (sprevidi) wrote:
A prefix may have a shorter mask than 32 (or 128) and still be ok for
the Originator SRGB to be there.

Stefano,

On further thought, I wonder if I misunderstood the point of your question. If all the addresses falling under a given prefix are loopback addresses of the same node, then the same SRGB might apply to all of them. In that case, it might make sense to have a shorter prefix but still advertise the Originator-SRGB. Is that what you're thinking? But on the other hand, if a node has multiple loopback addresses, it probably won't want the same SID assigned to all of them.

Eric