On 11/10/2015 3:00 PM, Acee Lindem (acee) wrote:
I agree the predominant use case will be advertisement of a loopback.
However, independent of whether or not the Originator-SRGB TLV is
included, I see no reason why a BGP Speaker could not associate a
label-index with a locally attached subnet.

I agree that a label-index could be associated with a prefix, I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. But what does it mean exactly to associate an originator-SRGB with a prefix (other than a host address)?