> On Feb 16, 2017, at 12:34 AM, Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com> wrote:
>
> This begins a 2 week IDR WG last call on
> draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe from (2/15 to 3/1/2017)    There are
> two implementations describe on the wiki at:
> https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe%20
>
> The two implementation are from  Cisco IOS-XR release 6.0.2 and Cisco Nexus
> Switch N9000/N3000 platforms running NX-OS 7.0(3)I1(1) or greater.   The
> authors will indicate on the list and in the wiki the following information :
>
> 1)      Were these implementations separate implementations?

yes.

> 2)      What were the results of the interoperability tests?

the two implementations are interoperable on the set of features they support.
See
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe%20
for details.

> This work is linked to the draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-central-epe work
> in the SPRING WG. Based on the two drafts, the WG should might consider:
> 1)      Is there need for this work in deployments in networks/

yes. This work has been triggered after several operators requirements for
egress traffic engineering.

> 2)      Is this technically ready for publication?

the authors believe so.

> 3)      Does it fit with the spring informational draft?

yes. The use-case draft describing EPE
(draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-central-epe) has been adopted as WG doc in
SPRING and it started the shepherd review.

Thanks.
s.