Giles:

It would be helpful to fill out the wiki on the “SHOULD, MAY and MUSTs”.   If
it is easier, you can just send me the answers and I will post it.

Sue

From: Giles Heron [mailto:giles.he...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 9:28 AM
To: Bertrand Duvivier (bduvivie)
Cc: Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia - BE); Susan Hares; i...@ietf.org;
spring@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [spring] [Idr] [ALU] Re: IDR WG 2 week WG LC
ondraft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe - (2/15/2017 to 3/1/2017)

Likewise.

And it’s worth noting that OpenDaylight has an open-source implementation of
the draft, and interops ok with IOS XR.  I may get around to testing interop
with NX-OS also.

Giles

On 17 Feb 2017, at 08:21, Bertrand Duvivier (bduvivie) <bduvi...@cisco.com>