> Other EH’s allow for different forms of modification, for example SRH
allows for TLV modification, see Section 2.1.

Section 2.1 talks about segment endpoint and that is where IPv6 outer
header destination address matches the node address doing the modification.
If you stating that it can be modified by any via node - that's pretty
cool.

Regarding Hop-by-Hop - of course.

For Destination Options to allow to define fields which can be modified by
non outer IPv6 destination network elements - good to know.

Thx,
R.