Dear Mr  S. Moonesamy,

And as stated in Martin's and mine email, that's the reason for which the
decision will be called by Martin (AD).

> The summary provides by the Working Group Chair states that the
> Responsible Area Director "has not accepted the related errata".  I
> took a quick look at erratum eid5933; it is listed as "Reported".  As
> the erratum has not been classified as per the relevant IESG
> Statement, describing it as "not accepted" is inaccurate.

To me, the email from Suresh was crystal clear.
That been said, Suresh has now updated the errata status. So what's your point
exactly?

[under Suresh's control that I'm explicitly adding in copy]

Regards,
--Bruno

> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy