Hi Robert,

> Your below list looks like custom made set of RFP requirements to eliminate
> any other vendor or any other solution to solve the problem at hand rather
> then rational list of requirements.

My main customer (an ISP in NL) would fit exactly in the list that Ron sent.
They want a simple solution that they can understand and manage, that works
over IPv6. Whether the path will include many nodes (>8) is not known at this
point, but they want something that can support it in the future.

So the list of requirements isn't that strange.

Cheers,
Sander