From: otr...@employees.org <otr...@employees.org>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 12:41 PM
To: Ron Bonica <rbon...@juniper.net>
Cc: spring@ietf.org; 6man <6...@ietf.org>; rtg-...@ietf.org
Subject: What's the colour of the hat (was: Re: [spring] CRH is back to the
SPRING Use-Case - Re: Size of CR in CRH)

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Ron,

[changed subject, as this seems of little relevance]

> So that I will know whether I am allowed to reply.

Wearing a chair's hat has never stopped anyone from replying before.

For formal 6man communication Bob and I generally sign with "Best regards, Bob
and Ole, 6man co-chairs".
Unless that signature is there you can assume I post as an individual.

> Juniper Business Use Only

The slight hostility I detect in your replies, I suspect has more to do with
the particular employer hat I also wear as opposed to the chair hat.

Ole