Hi WG,

I reviewed the draft, and support the adoption. The proposal may be a
useful improvement of SR architecture, and it will be valuable to consider
it.

The follows are my comments:
- Regarding scalability, it will depend on how to design configurations,
and I think that there is little difference between existing technologies
and the proposal.  The number of virtual networks which can be built will
strongly depend on the spec/ability of the underlay network.  For example,
the number of available QoS classes is limited by the number of queues
which routers have. Or the size of a forwarding table depends on
performance of TCAM. I think a critical point on scalability is underlay
network spec/ability rather than the nature of techniques/protocols.
- Simplifying data plane structure and its management by unifying several
forwarding mechanisms to SID may be one of advantages of the proposal.
- This extension may be a fundamental improvement, and it may not be
necessary to be tied to usage for enhanced VPN solution.

Regards,

Shunsuke