Dear Authors,
thank you for that well-written document. It was a pleasure to read. I have
a number of questions and much appreciate it if you can clarify them for me:

   - how you envision mapping resources to a topological SID, e.g. adj-SID?
   Would it be 1:1, i.e., a new SID for each resource that characterizes a
   link in a virtual network?
   - how granular association of a resource with a SID could practically
   be? For example, BW may be de-composed into, per. RFC 6003, CIR, CBS, EIR,
   and EBS. Do you expect a transient SR node to do policing and/or shaping
   according to such resource information?
   - I agree, that FlexE is one of Layer 2 technologies to provide
   predictable, in regard to performance, transport. What benefits of using
   resource information you see for FlexE? Would an intermediate node manage
   the FlexE calendar?

Regards,
Greg