Shraddha,
Multicast receivers signal their group membership request to just one
router. Even if 5 and 6 in your diagram are transit Replication nodes, this
would work only when their Replication SIDs are the same.

How about converting a MUST NOT restriction to a MAY clause, something
like: "A Replication Node MAY use an Anycast SID or BGP PeerSet SID in
segment list to send a replicated packet to one downstream Replication node
in an Anycast set if and only if all nodes in the set have an identical
Replication SID and reach the same set of receivers."?

-Rishabh