Hi all,

We have updated a new version of draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration-10
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-srv6-security-consideration/).
 This draft describes various threats and security concerns related to SRv6
networks and existing approaches to solve these threats. This document can be
used as a reference for other SRv6 documents. It can also provide some guidance
to SRv6 network operations.

The document has been worked on continuously for several years. If the WG &
chairs think the draft is relatively stable now and can move forward, I'd like
to ask for a call for WG adoption for the draft.
Any comments are welcomed.

The main updates of v10:
1. Add some descriptions on source address validation in sec. 4.3 (ID spoofing);
2. Add some descriptions on DoS which attacks the target SIDs and some
descriptions on DoS mitigation tools;
3. Remove sec. 5. The effects of the threats will be incorporated into sec. 4;
4. Update the sections of security considerations and IANA considerations.

Best,
Nan