Hi all,

Thank you for the comments and discussions. Based on the feedback, it has
been determined that the draft is not adopted at this time.

As discussed in the thread, the concerns raised, particularly regarding the
changes to the SRH behavior, require further discussion in the 6man and
spring working groups. We recommend that the authors address these issues
accordingly. Once resolved, the authors may consider requesting a second
adoption call if the draft remains within RTGWG.

Thanks,
Jeff and Yingzhen (RTGWG co-chairs)