Swagelock in SS?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tom Duross
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 6:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: high pressure sensing lines

I have a hotel in Boston I used to do, 400# churn, stainless sensing lines
and fittings.

Tom



To further emphasis what Ron said, these fittings are called CLASS 150
(thats for malleable whereas Cast is Class 125).  That is not it's
rated pressure allowance. The max pressure is indeed 300 psi for
malleable fittings but only for up to 6 inch.

Roland

On Aug 10, 2009, at 1:53 PM, Ron Greenman wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, and I have been once before, the rating written
> on the fitting (typically 150 psi) is the steam fitting rating. The
> water rating is twice that.


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to