Happy New Year to all!!

I know that we have previously discussed Electrical Equipment rooms, and
that the general consensus is that there is nothing in NFPA 13 that
prohibits sprinkler pipe, be it mains and/or branch lines from entering the
room, as long as it doesn't violate the require perimeter area of the
particular equipment. Now my question is; is there a technical
interpretation from NFPA 13 that explains this, and that someone in the
forum may be aware of? I could really use this info to nail this subject
closed with the EOR.

Thanks in advanced,

Eladio Alvarado
AFSDII