Stirring the pot is a frequent occurrence and I would say it was not  
any where near "too much".  Welcome to the kitchen.

Roland

On Feb 11, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Michael J. Ricks wrote:

> Never intended to stir the pot too much, just offering a different
> perspective.  I would need to see the plans to decide how really  
> feel about
> this particular project.  My only point is that we need to look beyond
> obstructions and deflector distance and also consider what we know  
> about
> fire dynamics when we lay out a sprinkler system.  I would have a real
> problem if there were a 10' deck with 18' beams but don't think I  
> would
> blink a eye with a 20' deck.  I would also like to know the total  
> size of
> the pocket formed by the beams since 7'-6" verses 8' in the real  
> world isn't
> that big of deal.  Just my opinion.  Remember I said the AHJ may  
> have a
> point, not that he did.
>
>
>
> Thanks for the welcome.  It's nice to be able to talk to someone  
> about this
> when I'm not arguing with a plan checker.
>
>
>
> Michael Ricks

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to