Have the architect set the Acad variable PROXYGRAPHICS to 1, bind the xrefs,
and explode the aec stuff.


At 07:29 AM 3/16/2010, you wrote:
>Here's one for the computer jockeys. Has anyone had problems
>converting drawings from architects drawn in Architectural Desktop? I
>am running in to situations where ceiling plans, walls at angles,
>etc. are not showing up or just showing as a large rectangle covering
>the overall area. I am using Autosprink, but the same thing is
>happening when I open it up in regular Autocad (2006). Thoughts?
>
>Todd G. Williams, PE
>Fire Protection Design/Consulting
>Stonington, Connecticut
>860-535-2080
>www.fpdc.com
>
>_______________________________________________
>Sprinklerforum mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
>For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
>To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
>(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Vince Sabolik
Christi Fire Protection, Inc.
11351 Pearl Road
Strongsville, Ohio 44136

T 440 572-7730  F 440 572-7719  Email: 
<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to