If memory serves, you or the architect can do an "-exporttoautocad" or use "aectoacad" (same command, different name, check your version of autocad for options). These commands are available in 2010 which I am in now. Also in 2008.
Richard On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Todd Williams <[email protected]> wrote: > Here's one for the computer jockeys. Has anyone had problems > converting drawings from architects drawn in Architectural Desktop? I > am running in to situations where ceiling plans, walls at angles, > etc. are not showing up or just showing as a large rectangle covering > the overall area. I am using Autosprink, but the same thing is > happening when I open it up in regular Autocad (2006). Thoughts? > > Todd G. Williams, PE > Fire Protection Design/Consulting > Stonington, Connecticut > 860-535-2080 > www.fpdc.com > > _______________________________________________ > Sprinklerforum mailing list > [email protected] > http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum > > For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] > > To Unsubscribe, send an email > to:[email protected]<to%[email protected]> > (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) > _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
