Same answer as the Haunted house and Rain Forest Cafe, you go on what  
is actually or intended to be present in accordance with the  
definitions of 13.  Self storage could be ch 13 depending on contents  
and height (Class I-IV to 12 ft but Group A plastics only 5 ft).

Granted many spec storage areas use OH2 but that actual means you are  
not SUPPOSE to rent the space if the occupant intends to store what  
the system is capable of protecting (lets all hold our breath waiting  
on that approach).

Roland


On Jul 14, 2010, at 6:39 AM, Matthew J. Willis wrote:

> For some reason I cannot get to the archives. 42,000 Sq. Ft. of self  
> storage
> units, with wire across the top at 8'-0". I was thinking Class IV,  
> but I
> seem to remember some discussion previously. Am I remembering  
> correctly?
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Matt
>
>
>
>
>
> Matthew J. Willis, CET
>
> Automatic Fire Sprinklers
>
> Norred Fire Systems L.L.C.
>
> 318-387-1134 Voice
>
> 318-816-1087 Mobile
>
> 318-387-1163 Facsimile
>
> [email protected]
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
> To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
>

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to