Not intended to drag space aliens into the realm of possibility.  Was  
meant to be focused on storing Class I-IV verses Plastic and how high  
either might be stored.

Roland

On Jul 14, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Ron Greenman wrote:

> Not to argue with Roland….But….Self-storage is usually intended to be
> household items, not a tupperware warehouse or a meth lab (although I
> use those two as examples since I've found both in self-storage
> facilities), and so should be designed per intended use. Once we start
> to play the but what if it used for a tupperware warehouse or meth lab
> we might as well go for gasoline in 50 gallon plastic containers,
> plutonium in strontium boxes, or C4, blasting caps and charged car
> batteries. Then there's spontaneously-combusting space aliens with
> fire hair and explosive blood that may be storing their rocket fuel
> and blaster rays in with their household belongings. And the owner
> shouldn't have rented space to the tupperware lady or the tweakers but
> I bet he didn't know.

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to