Got this series of questions and comments from a Fire Marshal in a
neighboring county. Any ideas?
 
Q. I am looking for some low flow rate residential sprinkler heads.  I can
find 13 GPM heads but,  would like to find one with a lower rate of
discharge. 
 
Q. Ordinary or Intermediate Temperature?
 
Q. Type of head- pendant, concealed, side wall, etc??
 
 
A. Either recessed or concealed pendant .   135 or 155.  I am trying to work
through a P2904 sprinkler system that has a ¾” supply feed at about 50’ in
length which limits me to  14 GPM.  The houses at Stevens Tech had new water
services installed recently and only installed ¾” pipe.  Street is closed ,
sidewalk is poured and the front porch footers are in place.  OOOOPOPPPS!!
They forgot to put me in that loop.  
 


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to