Hello Todd, I'm not sure of this is correct for all of them, But I just drilled 6 holes in one out back and it ranged from 1/4" to 3/8" where I drilled.
Friday, October 15, 2010, 9:17:10 AM, you wrote: > Does anybody know off hand what the wall thickness of a standard blue > plastic 55 gallon drum is? I don't have access to one and I need to > determine a system for storage of n/c liquids in plastic drums. How > about plastic 275 gallon totes? > Todd G. Williams, PE > Fire Protection Design/Consulting > Stonington, CT > 860.535.2080 > www.fpdc.com > _______________________________________________ > Sprinklerforum mailing list > [email protected] > http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum > For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] > To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] > (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) -- Best regards, Charles Thurston mailto:[email protected] Coastal Fire Protection/ Myrtle Beach Fire & Safety Group. AFAA Guest Electronic Privacy Notice: This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
