Absolutely!  I lacked to mention in my last post at how prepared I am to become 
a member of this esteemed organization.  I have definitely benefited so much 
from all of the many electron contributions that I might even think about 
venturing out later to kill a few off!  :) 


________________________________
From: Ron Greenman <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 2, 2010 3:15:05 PM
Subject: Re: Residential "Room Design Method"?

Dead Bob is a consultant. He is one of the folks that writes
"opinions" for questions like yours. I doubt that this would ever be a
large enough question for a formal interpretation but I must admit
that I'm not 100% on the procedure for that. Bob doesn't engage on the
forum any more but I've been in a room with him and Roland and they're
quite civilized and even act friendly to each other. Never can tell
what the result might be if you can get some of the players in this
incestuous little industry talking amongst themselves. And don't you
feel a little guilty not belonging to AFSA after using so many of
their electrons?

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Carrol Glimstad
<[email protected]> wrote:
> In his letter he states that he is an "NFPA Consultant"... so not an actual
> official is what your saying?
>
>
>



      
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to