From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Charles Thurston
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:31 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Underground Air Line

Hello Sprinklerforum,

  We have a location where the air compressor was re-located from under the
building to a "Dog House" about 30 feet away across a driveway from the main
building. Long story short the pipe they put in the slot cut into the driveway
and refilled with cement has corroded away.  Looking for recommendations as to
the best pipe to put back? My customer stated they wanted pipe "that will last
longer than the building does".

--
Best regards,
 Charles                          mailto:charl...@mbfsg.com

 for the sole purpose of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
contact