From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of David deVries
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:09 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Diesel rant for engine fire pump

I am traveling, so do not have access to my library. I do recall from many
years ago there was an NFPA standard on diesel engines. I do not remember
the number.  Start with NFPA 20 and 110 which both have chapters on diesel
engine drivers for fire pumps and generators, respectively. You may find
references to other standards that could help you.

Dave

On Tuesday, October 25, 2011, gerzayn.fuen...@cepi.mx <
gerzayn.fuen...@cepi.mx> wrote:
> Hello to all of you!
> We are designing a fire pump room, and the diesel tank (300 gals) of the
engine will be out of the room.