I could send you a copy of our plan for the Phoenix Science Museum Planetarium 
if that would make you feel better :-)
Mark at Aero

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steve Leyton
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Planetarium dome

I want to thank everyone for their clever and creative solutions.   Next
time I'm in trouble, remind me not to call sprinkler people.

Geez ...




-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brad Casterline
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Planetarium dome

one great big head at the center and call it the sun?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Leyton [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Planetarium dome

Has anyone sprinklered a contemporary planetarium projection dome?
The company designing the projection surface has expressed concern that 
sprinklers will upset the imagery, especially close-ups of galaxies that
the system is capable of projecting.   The architect is asking me for an
alternative and I haven't got a clue - as per usual.

 

Steve Leyton

PROTECTION DESIGN & CONSULTING

2851 Camino del Rio South, Suite 400

San Diego, CA 92108

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ph:      858.751.2930 - ext. 102

Fax:    858.751.2933

Cell:  619.972.5696

 

 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/private/sprinklerforum/attach
ment
s/20120710/063e6e84/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to