I should be able to grab it from the archives and zoom it over in a few 
minutes.  PDF ok?
Mark at Aero

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steve Leyton
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Planetarium dome

It would help Mark; this way I can show my client that I proactively did 
something to try and help him out of the not-so-little jam he finds himself in. 
 See the back story is that we resisted efforts to furnish a design for this 
dome because the actual system and finished surfaces were programmed to be a 
deferred submittal.  But the architect's proverbially short-sighted directive 
was to get something on paper so the AHJ (state agency, community college 
project) could check off their little boxes and move on.

Now, the dome is being framed.  Which, of course, seems to the architect to be 
the perfect time to start engineering alternative means and methods of 
construction and which, of course, he seems to expect us to provide him for no 
additional consideration.  To which, of course, I
intend to say "BUH-bye".   But if I can show him tangible evidence of my
due diligence, then I'm not a bad guy ...

Steve 



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Planetarium dome

I could send you a copy of our plan for the Phoenix Science Museum Planetarium 
if that would make you feel better :-) Mark at Aero

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steve Leyton
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Planetarium dome

I want to thank everyone for their clever and creative solutions.   Next
time I'm in trouble, remind me not to call sprinkler people.

Geez ...



_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to