don't have a copy handy
check for definition of floor area , gross, net

-----Original Message-----
From: Easter, Timothy <timothy.eas...@urs.com>
To: sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org>
Sent: Thu, Dec 20, 2012 3:21 pm
Subject: occupant load

We use NFPA 101 to determine occupant load factor. The project I have is a
small
torage facility, the designer used 100 sf/person for occupant load factor. But
here in NFPA 101 does it state that occupant load can be omitted from bathrooms
r that 100 sf/person is right? Thanks. We cannot use IBC for determination.
Regards,
Timothy Easter
ire Protection Designer
RS Corporation
1832 Rock Landing Drive Suite 306
ewport News, VA 23606
irect: (757) 383-6217
ax: (757) 873-0634
imothy.eas...@urs.com<mailto:timothy.eas...@urs.com>

his e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential information
hat may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message in error or
re not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute, disclose or
se any of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and any
ttachments or copies.